- Collection of information
Information is collected when:
- you fill out a request for documentation,
- you fill out an enrolment form,
- you pay your enrolment fee and/or tuition fees online,
- you apply via the “Join Us” page,
- you subscribe to our Newsletter,
The information collected includes:
- Information about you:
- Your title,
- Your first and last name,
- Your date and place of birth,
- Your address: street, postcode and city,
- Your landline and/or mobile phone number,
- Your e-mail address,
- Your family situation,
- Your Social Security number,
- Your high-school degree: study stream, year of award, name and contact details of the institution,
- Your higher education studies: current level of study, study stream, name and contact details of the institution,
- Your grade transcripts,
- Your level of English and any other language(s),
- Your level of computer literacy,
- Your most recent qualification,
- Your last job role,
- Your passport photo,
- Your CV and covering letter,
- The first and last name of your financial manager,
- Your bank card details.
- Information about your parents or guardians:
- Their title,
- Their first & last name,
- Their home address: street, postcode and town,
- Their landline and/or mobile phone number and/or work number,
- Their e-mail address,
- Their socio-professional category
- Their profession,
- The sector of the company where they work,
- Their relationship to your manager (if applicable).
In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and requested pages.
- Use of information
Any of the information collected from you may be used for the following:
- Improving our website
- Improving customer service and meeting your support needs
- Contacting you either by e-mail or telephone
- Enrolling you as a student at one of our campuses
- Conducting surveys
- Privacy relating to ecommerce
We are the sole owners of the data collected on this site. Your personal information shall not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than data needed to respond to a request and/or transaction.
- Disclosure to third parties
We shall not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This provision does not include trusted third parties who help us to operate our website or conduct our business, provided that said parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, non-private information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
- Protection of information
We undertake a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your personal data. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your data offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific task (for example, billing or customer service) shall be granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use the e-mail address provided to send you information and updates on your order, occasional company news, information on related products, etc. If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these e-mails, detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe can be found at the bottom of each e-mail.
As an Internet user, you can request the deletion of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to: Service Communication – 23, rue de Cronstadt – Paris 15ème.