International Relations Office was established in response to Group ESPI’s strategy which places international relations high on the list of priorities.
Groupe ESPI is actively establishing new academic cooperations all around the world in order to increase the international research and educational experiences of student, academic and administrative staff.
Editorial by Régis LE CORRE
Director of External and International Relations and Sustainable Development
The main areas of work of the office include:
– The implementation of the Internationalisation Strategy and the creation of an action plan
– Developing new strategic partnerships and strengthening the existing ones
– Organising and conducting activities and programmes with the aim of encouraging and facilitating the mobility of students, faculty and personnel
– Internationalising the campus, the curriculum and services to staff, students, partners and stakeholders
– Developing and managing international opportunities for students
Our team is supported by the Program Managers for the Bachelor program at each campus.