Outgoing students : study abroad




Can I study abroad?

International exchange programs are now available in the 2nd and 3rd year of the Bachelor’s degree.
To be eligible for an exchange program, you must have passed the 1st and/or 2nd year of your Bachelor’s degree at Groupe ESPI.
You must therefore have obtained either 60 or 120 validated ECTS credits.

Where can I study?


Can I get a scholarship?


How do I apply?


What are the admission criteria?


When will I find out if I’ve been selected?


What documents do I need?


Health and insurance



Can I complete an internship abroad?

You can complete an internship abroad, whether in Europe or further afield, as long as your internship is related to one of the real estate professions. Nonetheless, Groupe ESPI reserves the right to exceptionally refuse an internship if the duties involved are not in line with the training program objectives or if the location of the internship is considered a risk zone by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

How long does an international internship last?

To pass the year on the Bachelor’s degree, you must complete a 6-month internship minimum depending on your program. You can choose to do all or part of your internship abroad. If necessary, you can take an additional internship in France, in order to meet the requirement for the period of internship. In all cases, the duration specified in an internship agreement may not exceed 6 months of actual presence within the same company.

Can I get a scholarship?

ESPI is a beneficiary of the Erasmus + Charter, and, therefore, scholarships may be granted in the form of monthly payments to students on an internship abroad for at least 60 days in the countries listed below.

The monthly amount of the grant varies according to the host destination:

Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom €520/month
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Spain, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal €470/month
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania,
Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Serbia


Please note that students with a disability may be eligible for specific financial aid. Please contact the International Relations Office at (relations.internationales@groupe-espi.fr) to apply for a study abroad grant.

How do I apply for an internship working for a company abroad?
  1. Fill in the “Appendix – Contact sheet” form by completing the section reserved for students.
  2. Ask the host company to complete the part of the form reserved for this purpose.
  3. Send the completed form to Ana Barbaric at the following e-mail address: relations.internationales@groupe-espi.fr
What documents do I need?

Useful documents can be downloaded via the links below:

  • Appendix – Contact Sheet
  • Study Abroad Guide for Outgoing Students
  • End of study abroad report
Health and insurance

If you are planning to study abroad in Europe, you must obtain the following insurance coverage:

  • An up-to-date French social security certificate. Student social security contributions are paid every year via ESPI.
    You will therefore have to submit your payment to the Management Department at head office before your study abroad period is confirmed.
  • A valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). You can obtain this card by going to your Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie (CPAM) or to the website ameli.fr. The card entitles you to the same level of social security cover as insured residents of the host country.
  • If you are travelling outside of Europe, we advise that you take out private insurance to cover you in the event of illness, hospitalisation or pregnancy abroad. Taking out insurance is strongly advised as medical expenses abroad can be very expensive.
  • Repatriation insurance (often included as part of your bank card contract) is compulsory for study abroad. It covers your repatriation costs in the event of disability or death. Contact your bank for more information.
  • Civil liability insurance (often included in your bank card contract or with your home insurance). This covers you for costs incurred, particularly in the event of injury to a third party. Contact your bank or home insurer for more information.

Workplace accident insurance is compulsory for all Erasmus internships. If your employer cannot provide you with this insurance cover, you will be required to take out your own policy to be eligible for an Erasmus grant. If you need to take out this type of insurance, please refer to the Caisse des Français à l’Étranger (CFE) website.