TRAINING | English Track, learn about real estate by following a training course entirely in English
Do you have completed 2 years of higher studies in any field of study and want to broaden your professional skills and increase your employability in the real estate sector?
Opt for our English Track curriculum, and pursue the 3rd year of our Bachelor’s degree “Real Estate Business Management ” (GESAI) entirely taught in English!
Why join this training?
– Develop your professional perspectives and projects on an international scale thanks to the practice of 2 languages
– Learn the real estate business with an international faculty
– Benefit from a quality teaching thanks to the interventions of visiting professors from all over the world
– Improve your level of English and progress rapidly thanks to daily practice of the language
– Aspire to a position in an international company in France or abroad
What does this training consist in?
6 months of classes from September to February, followed by 6 months of internship, part of which must be done abroad